ATSB Ground Station Readiness prior to CubeSAT and InnoSAT launch. Two VHF and UHF antenna was succesfully setup by ATBS GS team ; Shahril, Mike lead by Nuril with consultation from Shamsul, on the rooftop of ATSB HQ in Shah Alam. Have a look our final preparation for launch campaign..
1) CubeSAT (back) and InnoSAT (front) antenna Tower on rooftop of ATSB HQ.
2) Excellent futuristic tower design from Mr Izzed (our Mechanical Engineer) and Hassan (our Technical Advisor)
3) View from lower Antenna Tower part.
4) We are ready CubeSAT and InnoSAT!!
5) 6m height is our challenge during installation phase.
ATSB Ground Station located at ATSB building, equipped with the radio amateur activity equipment . This GS in under supervision by Mr Shamsul Azwan Samsuddin. Initiated by ATSB GS members Mohd Shahril Ali, Abdul Malik Yacob and Nuril Afzam Kamarudin this blog was born to share the interest with others. This blog basically will update time by time with the ATSB GS activity likes On Air by radio amateur, Amateur Satellite tracking,GS setup and etc...thanks for view this blog...Enjoy yourself.